We believe that school uniform is important, and our children are commended for their smart appearance wherever they go.
To allow for individual preferences there is some element of choice. Please contact the school at any time to help with any matters concerning our school uniform. Our uniform comprises of :
- Black/Dark Grey Trousers/Skirt
- White Polo Shirt (available to order from school)
- Royal Blue Logo Sweatshirt/Cardigan (available to order from school)
- Dark Footwear.
- Black shorts (available to order from school)
- White PE Logo T-Shirt (available to order from school)
- Girls may wear blue/white dresses during the summer season.
‘LOGO’ sport-type jogging bottoms (e.g. stripes etc) are not part of the school uniform and are NOT allowed.
As a general rule we prefer children not to wear jewellery. However, if children have pierced ears they may wear small studs only. All children must be able to remove their own jewellery for PE and Swimming otherwise exclusion from the lesson will be necessary. We will NOT accept responsibility for any jewellery or personal items that go missing or are broken.